Saturday, August 27, 2011

school days

My little guy started Kindergarten.  I wanted to say something profound.  But the truth is I haven't really figured it out yet.  It's weird to have all three in school at the same time and at the same place. 


 
Our school moved to a new campus - the kids are excited about things like swings, tether ball, drinking fountains and reading lofts in the classrooms.  Looks like a promising year ahead... I can't believe how fast it's going.  Weren't they just babies yesterday?  Wasn't Cole climbing in Luke's crib last week?  No?
One thing I can say for sure is that I am enjoying this time in our lives right now.  It's actually pretty fun.  Tonight, Jerry and I watched while Cole and Grace set Luke up with rocket balloons in the pool (with the hope that he would jet across the water.)  It didn't work, but we all had a good laugh.

I'm so thankful for this time in our lives and for our little family.  God is so good.

1 comment:

Cravinchoc said...

Oh my goodness! Luke looks so grown up in that picture. I am so jealous of your new freedom. I hope you are enjoying it (besides being sick!). I can't believe how fast they grow.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin