Tuesday, January 17, 2012

this and that

It's ironic to me that my last post was titled "finding balance."  It's been a loooong time since I've said anything here... this seems to be a trend.  Perhaps "blogging" is not part of my daily or even weekly balance.  I can't decide if I want to continue to keep up my blog.  My mama likes it - and I actually enjoy it for myself.  But who else is reading?  Maybe I should go private.  While I'm deciding, I'll share Luke's debut into sports.  He says that this is the last time he'll ever play on a team.  Rock climbing, music lessons, karate anyone?  I loved watching and cheering on my left-footed kicker.  But I'll cheer you on in whatever you try, Luke!

Then there was a short season of flag football.  Cole really enjoys just about every sport that he tries.  The afternoons were cold and the shadows were long.  I love this shot of the parents and grandparents on the sidelines.

We enjoyed a wonderful Christmas and now we're looking forward to this new year.  A new year makes me excited for the things to come.... for all that God has in store.  Happy New Year!

4 comments:

Alisha said...

You're on my Google Reader feed. Every time you post, I read. :o) I know we don't even see each other anymore, but I still really do enjoy reading about you and your family. That being said, it was more than 3 years ago that I last updated my blog, so I get that life gets in the way of blogging. ;oP

Brenda Johnston said...

You are on my google reader as well and I love hearing updates about your family! I rarely get on facebook, so this is the way I hear about what is going on since I never see you anymore! Have a good night!

Cravinchoc said...

Ditto! You're in my reader and I love seeing pictures/hearing about what's going on with you. :) Miss you friend.

Unknown said...

Hi Marj! I read! And I just found you on Pinterest! I am taking a break from facebook, so I hope to blog more. I keep my blog private. It is just for close friends and family. I get people commenting in person that they like my posts, but they NEVER comment on the blog! So you never know.. Hope you are all well! Love, Jen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin