Jerry decided yesterday that Luke needed a haircut. I begged and pleaded against it, but I lost. I didn't cry when they came home, but I was crying inside. Oh, well... it's just hair, right?

Before
(my wild boy on the beach)
(my wild boy on the beach)
After
Remember I just got 5 rolls of film developed... there are plenty pictures of my long haired baby to post (if you like that sort of thing.)




2 comments:
I think he looks adorable, long hair, short hair, and all lengths in between. But then, this is from a mom who loves her boys with SHAVED heads! I'm all about the buzz cut, baby! Wyatt wanted to grow his out this summer and it got pretty long. I was relieved when he finally agreed to cut it. We compromised by keeping the top long enough to spike.
Enjoy having "creative control" over you baby's hair. They seem to get an opinion younger than I anticipated. :)
He's beautiful either way : )
Post a Comment