Bird trap, squirrel trap, bad guy trap... whatever you want to call them. It made for an afternoon of pure boy fun.
Getting to use power tools...
And hanging out in the garage doing guy stuff.
Sharing the bait intended for your traps while you wait patiently to catch something, these are the things that friendships are made of.
Monday, October 22, 2007
Making Traps
Labels:
C is for Cole
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Very cute! I need one of those traps for my pesky squirrel. He totally demolished my plant. He was walking around the patio yesterday looking for the plant. I was like 'it's gone... you ate it."
Cute pics. I never would have known what went on behind the scenes. Love the traps.
Thanks for your comment on my jeans blog, Marjorie! Unfortunately, the YouTube link had a problem with it... email it to me? sarahnadian@gmail.com
Aaaawwwwhhhhh. Those boys are so cute!
Post a Comment