Thursday, October 18, 2007

Strength Will Rise

Sometimes an event will happen that is much bigger than any words we can find. It leaves us speechless. Our church, Bayside, had a fundraising event for inner city schools at Arco Arena. It has left me on a spiritual high for the last 2 weeks. Worship music by our worship arts pastor, Lincoln Brewster and the message by Bayside of South Sacramento's pastor, Sherwood Carthen (the Bish.) For more photos at the event, go here. Or to watch a little clip head on over to GodTube.

These first three photos are not mine, but taken by the Bayside church photographers. Lyrics from Lord I Lift Your Name on High.



Lord, I lift Your name on high


Lord, I love to sing Your praises




I'm so glad You're in my life


I'm so glad You came to save us




You came from heaven to earth


To show the way




From the earth to the cross



My debt to pay



From the cross to the grave


From the grave to the sky




Lord, I lift Your name on high



Grace read and memorized her first bible verse recently. I can do all things through Christ. Phillippians 4:13
Have a blessed weekend. ~Marjorie

1 comment:

Lacy said...

This TRULY uplifted me! Thank you for this encouragement today. ;)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin