These photos were taken at the Bernhard Museum - not far from our house. I was scoping out the site as a possibility to take some engagement photo's for my good friend's brother and his beautiful wife to be. It turned out to be a beautiful place for a photo shoot and local, too! I'm going to blow this picture up. It makes me happy and will look good in my dining room.
This baby needs a haircut, again! Funny thing about hair... it just keeps growing.




2 comments:
How do you do such great close ups? I have a hard time with it being blurry. What setting are you using? I'm inspired!!
Jade,
The close ups were taken with a 50mm lens. I think that makes the difference. I normally use a med. telephoto lens for most everything. But I have my friend's camera and the 50mm lens that I have been experimenting with. Now I need one :)
Post a Comment