Although watching High School Musical in black in white was some kind of fun... and Boz singing about the colors of the rainbow while my 3 year old watches intently the "yellow" sun and the "blue" sky (I'm sure he will need some sort of therapy) -- it's a miracle! We suddenly have color back in our TV. Don't ask how, it just decided to come back and grace us with it's beauty. And I, for one, am grateful. I would much rather buy a new computer than a new TV.
(Secretly, I was enjoying the fact that the kids weren't really interested in watching our "white TV" as Aidan put it :)
Monday, November 12, 2007
Luke and Ryan - back together again.
Labels:
Random
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
The "white TV" made me laugh - is that all I have to do to have them lose interest in TV?
What I thought was really funny is that Cole watched TV for a week and didn't notice the color until Aidan said he didn't like our TV because it was white. ;)
My child's TV time is so limited that he will except no exception to technicolor. So glad you got your color back, but I don't know if I'll tell Aidan.
Post a Comment