If there is one thing I dread, it's the bottom of the laundry basket. That's where all the kid socks live load after load until there's no more avoiding the inevitable. Thing 1, 2 & 3 have no socks. It's time to fold.
Does anyone have a better suggestion for kids socks? It's a nightmare. By the way, I love that book The Sock Monster. Is that what it's called? Hmmmm... well, that's what it's about.
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
a Tisket a Tasket, there's something in my basket...
Labels:
Random
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Hi Marjorie!
just wanted to let you know I'm selling my Canon gear, if you are interested. :)
I taught Aidan how to fold socks and he is totally addicted. That was my solution because I too dread the bottom of the laundry basket. He'd love a job.
That's funny. I wrote an ode to my laundry last week that I almost posted. Drives me crazy! I might post it one day when I'm tired of talking.
Hey, I was out of town... I had typed up a few blogs and was able to post them on my phone while away. Sorry I didn't reply sooner but could only figure out so much with my phone. Savannah was fabulous!
Socks....argh! I don't like the ongoing mystery of where our socks wind up....to match a pair, I give up! Thanks God it's cool weather and the teachers can no longer tell if my boy's socks match!!! It makes my mornings easier!
I am a friend of Jade's at Chik Austin! I have enjoyed your blog!
Our socks pretty much look like yours, sometimes I just throw them in a drawer without being matched and hope they make friends inside the drawer. Buy all the same socks if you can-less sorting.
Post a Comment