Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Dreaming of a White Tomorrow

It snowed!! Here in our little foothill town we usually get one or two dusting's a year. And it is seriously exciting for us California folk.



I am sad, however.... I just downloaded my pictures from today and it seems in my high tech process of dragging the photos to my file, I lost a few pictures. bummed.

Maybe it will snow again tomorrow. maybe.




Since the boys refuse to wear their snow mittens, they figured out a way to eat the snow without freezing their hands. It does make for cold noses, though.


And Luke learned that it is not so easy to ride your tricycle in the snow. Look at those wheels!

Grace was at school during all our fun, but I hear she had fun of her own with her schoolmates. If there is snow tomorrow, I am keeping her home to play with us. (There won't be. But a girl can dream!)

I'm just going to leave this post on the pretty note of snow and snowy wishes. Maybe another time I will share with you the battle of wills that occurred tonight and has left me slightly torn and tattered.

BTW, we did win. "We" as in Jerry and I. Go team.

Good night, friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got snow???? How jealous am I! Looks like a lot of fun!!

Kirstie said...

I didn't just lose photos, I couldn't find my camera that whole day and missed every photo op! I found it the next day however. I hope it snows again too!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin