Thursday, January 31, 2008

Hat #2


I finished the second beanie hat - blue for Cole. And, yes, I had to sit on him to try and get a picture. He's not always so fond of the camera.

This is a really bad picture of Cole, but you can see the hat a little better. I changed my stitch up a little around the bottom as an experiment. It made a little flare around the bottom, but I think I like the results. Cole loves it and that's all that really matters. He loves it so much, in fact, that he wanted to wear it to MOPS on Monday and we forgot it at church! I hope we find it this weekend. I would run right over and look for it, but the church we attend is 30 minutes away. I assured Cole that his teachers would take good care of it for him :)

Grace quickly jumped in with her hat to try and save the day. But Cole was still not interested in mama's quest with capturing a lovely photo of her boy in his new hat. Sweet Gracie.

1 comment:

Molly said...

very cute hat, even if the model is uncooperative. Hope you find his hat Sunday!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin