The best gift in the house came in the form of a box. Woo-hooo!! A box!
Cole's friend, Aidan, was even willing to get taped into the box. And my boys thought this was funny, funny.
So, seriously, why do we even bother to buy them the things that come in the boxes? In the end, it's the boxes they really want.
And "bad guy traps" come in all shapes and sizes. This one is built out of boxes.
Next week is Cole's birthday. Anyone know where I can get a really big box!?




4 comments:
Sounds like it's time for a new appliance! ;)
Ahhh, when my Cole was little, I had "bad guy traps" all over my house. One year I ordered a kitchen table and chairs and had a tunnel of really big boxes outside for two weeks!
Yes, my kids had fun with Kirstie's boxes, but I drew the line when she offered to send them home with us.
ah, yes, boxes.
we got a fridge box from an appliance store in town...it turned into a bus for my micah's 2nd birthday.
good times.
Post a Comment