The truth is:
* I'm cranky
* the kids are fighting
* it sounds like this around here: "I'm bored, I'm hungry, can I play with someone?" Isn't that why I had 3 kids, so you all would have someone to play with!?!
* and I can't wait for school to start (you homeschooling moms are nuts. I couldn't do it. There's no way.)
any questions?
Happy New Year.
Update... I just went downstairs and the two oldest are passed out. One on the floor and one on the couch. (I forced them to stay downstairs and watch a movie so I could breathe for a moment. I know, these are bad mom moments. But I'm just saying it how it is...) The question is, do I put them to bed at 4:30pm? It's tempting.
Tuesday, January 1, 2008
The First Day of the New Year
Labels:
M is for me myself and Marjorie,
Random
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Oh Marjorie. We have all been THERE. Hang in there baby, you're doing a great job!
I appreciate you saying it how it is!!
Post a Comment