Happy Valentine's day to me (don't those Valentine's hearts look tasty?) I received a very sweet box in the mail. My sweetheart ordered me a digital camera. A Canon body to go with my lens from my "film Canon." Very exciting. I am no longer "uninspired."
So, while I was grocery shopping last week, Jerry was doing some shopping online. He really had no business buying a camera. This is for sure. *** A little bit on Jerry (blog boy) - for those who may not know... my room was always adorned with beautiful red roses when we were dating, he will occasionally still send flowers for no reason, he always gets up before me in the morning to make the coffee before I get up, you may have heard me refer to him at the laundry nazi (this is a good thing, most of the time) and he doesn't mind washing the dishes (my least favorite chore!) I really could go on and on, but then most women would probably hate me. *** My Valentine is good to me year round. Anyways, back to the camera... what's done is done. And now maybe I can figure out a way to earn some money with my new toy.
AND, as if that's not enough, Jerry is a wonderful Daddy. He made a treasure box for the boys (Cole, Luke & Aidan) to find and dig up this weekend.
Cole remarked that he thought maybe his dad was the pirate. Aidan agreed.
Complete with authentic map.

It looked like they were digging into the mind of Cole. This is why I had to type something here.

A sweet booty.
And a thank you to a fellow mama pirate who helped supply the booty on short notice. (Because papa pirate is quite spontaneous, you see.) Here's to all the wonderful papa pirates out there! I, for one, am blessed.





3 comments:
Aargh, Matey! Woohoo on the camera. Perhaps we can learn some stuff together! Aidan had fun with the dig BTW. Very cute, though he said he thinks Jerry lied to them. My children can be so literal sometimes.
We were just snacking on some Pirate's Booty! What a great daddy and husband!
Congrats on the camera!
Awww, you lucky girl. And lucky family.
Post a Comment