Hello, friends. I am home after a wonderful scrap booking weekend in Lake Tahoe with my MOPS friends. I'm trying to get back into the swing of things around here. Hopefully I will be back later to share either our 1st grade field trip pictures or scrap booking adventures.
For now, I will leave you with this little diddy that we just can't get enough of around here.... thanks to our cousin, Colin!
Monday, April 21, 2008
Happy Monday
Labels:
Random
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I can't watch it...because I think it's the song "there's a party in my tummy," and then I won't stop hearing that song. Ugh, too late.
a scrapbooking weekend?! you lucky duck :) did you get a lot accomplished? as much as i love scrapbooking, i put it off like you wouldn't believe...maybe our MOPS group is going to have one...hmmmm
i think if i were somewhere that i was actually supposed to be doing it, then i wouldn't feel so guilty about doing a couple of pages instead of doing the dishes :)
have a happy day!
Great thing to replace "A Very Merry Unbirthday To You"...I think...Maybe not. I can't get that out of my head!
Post a Comment