Thursday, April 24, 2008

Playing Catch Up

Hi, there! I have been a major blogging slacker this week. But I'm still here. And now I need to play catch up. So, to entertain you, here is the most boring picture in the world, of our floors. Jerry finished putting them in our room last week. He still needs to go back to sand and finish them. Soon... hopefully.

And not just one boring picture of our floors, but two!!

Anyways, we have just been hanging out, eating strawberries (the stands are finally open!) Getting ready to enjoy some really warm weather this weekend. Oh, yeah... and we have pink eye. again. Well, Cole has pink eye, but it won't be long before Luke gets it. Of that, I am sure ;)


4 comments:

Molly said...

No! not pink eye! it's been a bad year for that. strawberries look delish. funny, i was just thinking about strawberry daquiris - nice and pink.

Anonymous said...

aren't you glad the stands are open? i try NOT to go every single day :)

we're having strawberry shortcakes (again) tonight. yum!

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great time with the gals this past weekend. Funny how it takes a week to catch back up even though we weren't home to get behind...Now I want strawberries! My friend Wendy's daughter has it and she's 13. It's really going around! Yuck!

Anonymous said...

My friend's daughter has pink eye that is...brain freeze...it's Friday.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin