This outside toy (I don't know what it's called) is "pitty tool" (that's what Luke would say.) It's kinda like horseshoes, but it's with those rubber balls on the strings and you just throw it at your target. There is, of course, a method to keeping score. I don't know exactly what that is because when we go up to my parents and this fun game comes out, the kids take over and we don't actually get to play a real game. But it is very fun and I look forward to learning the rules and playing a real game someday.
OK, you caught me... I didn't really take any pictures for day 4 of Toy Week. I cheated and looked through my photo archives. Sorry, I didn't find the time! At least I did something. Have a great day :)
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
"Pitty Tool" - how did he come up with that one? Looks like a fun game, played the right way or not.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Pen Drive, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://pen-drive-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
great toys! some of my kids favorites are things that they don't even know what they're for, but make their own game out of it.
hope you enjoy your weekend!
Post a Comment