It's Vacation Bible School time! I'm taking a break from my Color Week, but not to worry because there is plenty of color to be had in these pictures and the ones to come.
At Bayside, the VBS is pumped up on steriods. It's fantastic and exciting! Even I can't believe what is available to the kids and I'm stashing away a few ideas for home, too. I'm Grace's camp leader for her 2nd grade group this year. It's our first year in the great world of the older kids. We missed last year, so the previous years we were in the early childhood area and it was fun, don't get me wrong.... but the 1st-6th grades has the run of a couple of acres and it's pretty unbelievable. The boys are having fun in their classes, but my pictures will be mainly with Grace and her peeps.
Breakaway to the Royal Kingdom
If you need wisdom, ask our generous God and He will give it to you. James 1:5




3 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun! I can't wait for my kids to be able to go!!
Needed that verse today. Thank you!
on steroids is right! that vbs looks awesome!
hope you have a beautiful tuesday. :)
You've broken out of the toddler area! Wew hew! Have a great time.
Post a Comment