We went to a graduation party this weekend for a girl (young adult) that Jerry and I used to babysit in our early years of
marriage. She's headed off to U.C.S.C. and we are dumbfounded that she's no longer three years old (OK, I am.) Her parents own a glass blowing studio (where Jerry used to work) and they literally have pieces of their artwork out among their property. Probably pieces that are cracked or flawed in some way. It was so weird to see. Thousands of dollars worth of hand blown platters in trees and among the rocks and sticks. How could I resist? And on to some more purple...
These days of winter coats and visits to the snow are long gone. But it makes me feel cooler just looking at this picture...
Looks like my color week is going to run a bit long. I'm a stay at home mom, I have no sense of time anyways!
5 comments:
ooooohh! this is my favorite color day! love the sculpture...just beautiful. and great shot of the pansies.
btw, i'm having a giveaway on my blog if you're interested! :) have a great weekend, marjorie!
I'm guessing that hail is not an issue with the glass under the trees??? Love purple!
Hey there! I found your blog via Jes... I love your photography!
Gorgeous shades of purple my dear!
Love the purple!
Post a Comment