I'm back... I didn't forget about my own little personal game of color week. Let's consider yesterday's post from Jerry, the color green. And there's something about the color orange that just makes me feel good. Maybe I need some orange in my house! My new favorite pictures that I have taken lately are the first one and the second one - is it an orange thing or a flower thing? Someone tell me what color I should do tomorrow :)
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
color week :: orange
I'm back... I didn't forget about my own little personal game of color week. Let's consider yesterday's post from Jerry, the color green. And there's something about the color orange that just makes me feel good. Maybe I need some orange in my house! My new favorite pictures that I have taken lately are the first one and the second one - is it an orange thing or a flower thing? Someone tell me what color I should do tomorrow :)
Labels:
Photo Week,
photography
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I say yellow. A big yellow sunflower came up volunteer in our yard and it's getting really big right now. It's like our own little sun in the back yard!
Mellow yellow! I love to see you using your punch bowl. I've been cleaning out around here and couldn't part with the one my grandmother left me. What kind of punch is that? I'm not sure I've ever made punch but I have to now since I kept the bowl!
Yes, yellow!
Post a Comment