Remember these parachutes in school? I love them so much that I looked into buying one to have at home. But the good ones are expensive. So, for now, I will enjoy them at school parties (it's the real reason I go ;)
I like this assignment (that I have given myself) of a different color every day. I take a LOT of pictures and it's forcing me to look through some pictures that I have sadly ignored, or just haven't gotten around to yet. Color suggestion for tomorrow?





2 comments:
wow...fantastic photos. beautiful colors. love these color posts! will there be more? how 'bout purple! i have lots of purple around here...irises, petunias, lavender, hydrangeas.
i'm finally back! (as you can see) i'm soooo glad to have a computer again. :) i hope you've been wonderful!
Purple or Brown. I've been into chocolaty browns and plums lately.
Post a Comment