
Sometimes I forget exactly what it is that my husband does. Well, I shouldn't say I forget... I choose to not think about it. But a while back, when Jerry sent me these pictures of him at work, (Jerry, aka "blog boy," is on the very end of the ladder) I am reminded and amazed at his job. A glimpse into his other life.

Here I am complaining about a poopy accident on the phone with him today and I'm cranky most days lately because of my never ending headache... and he hardly ever complains a peep. If he's tired, I sometimes say, "why are you so tired?" I give almost no thought to the things he does while he is away from us. It's almost like he leads a double life. Jerry is home for four days and is our super dad, gourmet chef, handyman, chauffeur and a wonderful husband. Then he goes to work for two days (which is a great work schedule - I'm not complaining!) and he leads an entirely different life. One that I don't really know much about or understand.

So, the scoop on the pictures is that there was a fire in the ducting/pipes (whatever they are called.) They are venting the fire in these pictures (I think.) Well, now... that was informative. Wouldn't you say?
So, next time you want a nap, Jerry, I won't even ask why.




2 comments:
i know these feelings all too well!! hang in there, friend! hope your weekend is wonderful :)
I think all I cn manage to croak out is...woah! I don't like heights...hats off to you, bro!
Post a Comment