Somebody got a hair cut. Little Luke :)
Somebody also got rid of his pacifier this week (well, technically, Daddy got rid of the "passie"). But it's gone, none the less.
Two and half is full of it's ups and downs. More tantrums than I care to admit. But Luke can also be the sweetest - like when he's about to get in trouble and he announces, "I love you, mommy." Ya, I bet you do.
I love you, too, Lukey.




5 comments:
What a cutie!!
It's the sparkling eyes this boy has...he can get away murder with those peepers! :)
Love you, Lukey!
Auntie Lorna
oh, I know that line too!!!
They must be born with that line. He looks so sweet with his new haircut.
You have the best pictures. It is fortunate that you have such beautiful subjects.
Love from the East Coast Cousin
Terry
Post a Comment