and where is the pic of you in your dress sister?
Oh my grace! What a wonderful idea!!
LOL! You deleted his post! It showed up in my blog reader and is not here! :) You are killing me!
Love it, love it, love it! But which one is you? I was dying to see what dress you finally found!
Oh, well...Jade, thanks to your hint about Reader I now know exactly what my dear brother did! Bad Blog Boy. Note to self: Nothing fully deletes in Reader.I'd still like to see that dress, though :) I'll have to check it out on the hanger at Cole's birthday :)
MThis is a wonderful idea! Thanks for sharing this -- I just might invite my lady friends out for a little dress-up gathering this winter.TerryPSI missed Jerry's blog too, and can honestly say that "dog-house" quality blogging does make me curious.... hee hee hee
WOW, that looks like fun!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
and where is the pic of you in your dress sister?
Oh my grace! What a wonderful idea!!
LOL! You deleted his post! It showed up in my blog reader and is not here! :) You are killing me!
Love it, love it, love it! But which one is you? I was dying to see what dress you finally found!
Oh, well...Jade, thanks to your hint about Reader I now know exactly what my dear brother did! Bad Blog Boy.
Note to self: Nothing fully deletes in Reader.
I'd still like to see that dress, though :) I'll have to check it out on the hanger at Cole's birthday :)
M
This is a wonderful idea! Thanks for sharing this -- I just might invite my lady friends out for a little dress-up gathering this winter.
Terry
PS
I missed Jerry's blog too, and can honestly say that "dog-house" quality blogging does make me curious.... hee hee hee
WOW, that looks like fun!
Post a Comment