:: I little bit of snow time when the snow levels were low (at my mama's house.)
:: Time with friends over the holidays.
:: Luke reading a book to "Sara" (aka, Sierra), our neighbors cat, when daddy's at work ;)
:: My new comfy Uggs. Ahhhh...
I've actually been in quite a funk lately. But maybe if I think about the blessings in my life and remember the goodness, it will help to snap me out of it... TGIF. (School's back in session next week. Sorry! I had to say it... I can't help it, I'm ready for our routine.)
Oh, and for anyone who saw Jerry's post, 'Blog Boy' got in hot water and deleted his post. I guess he didn't want to start out the new year in the doghouse. Just in case you were wondering :)
Friday, January 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
i hear you on the funk. the drizzly cold fog didn't help today either. hopefully tuesday will make things better! happy new year friend!
i thought blog boy's post was cute. :) love that you're wasting time with the rest of us on the other site, too! :)
Oh I love your Uggs. I want some... Waaaa....
Dang, been off the computer most of the week and really missed out! What did Blog Boy do? hehehehe! :)
2009 will be a good year, I can feel it in my bones! Funk be gone!
Post a Comment