It sounds to me like they've come up with a grand idea! But since we live in the good ol' USA, and the day after Christmas is shopping again (yes, I'm guilty) and the dear merchants have not only put out the Valentine's goods, but have also fast forwarded to Easter!! Chocolate bunnies, anyone? I digress.... wouldn't it be nice if we could just sit and relax and enjoy Christmas for a little longer after so much hard work?
So, here on my blog, I'm going to continue to enjoy Christmas for a bit longer. The decorations are still hung and the pictures are plenty ;)
So, while you're working on finishing the last of the Christmas cookies, just stop by with a cup of coffee (or hot chocolate) and enjoy just a few more days of Christmas. It's a holiday worthy of our attention.
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!




4 comments:
merry chistmas, nice blog. smile every time, ..other my blog: http://myeconomicblog.blogspot.com/
Ohh! I forgot to watch the Rick Steves special this year! I missed all of the good Christmas specials! I agree. It would be nice to take 2 months to celebrate the birth of Christ. One to prepare, and one to relax and party!
I've never seen that special but will now keep an eye out for it. Exactly my type of programming. Looks like you had a lovely holiday. Merry Christmas my friend! Oh, and I LOVE your nativity scene. I wonder if they are on clearance now. Hmmm...
Right On! M.
My decorations are still up and I'm still enjoying them too!
Xo - Terry
Post a Comment