Sunday, December 21, 2008

once upon a time

Once upon a time, Santa visited our preschool. Cole was very happy and excited to see him.

Little brother, Luke, burst to the front of the class to share some random thought that popped into his head. Santa listened carefully. Luke returned to his seat a little disappointed because he wasn't invited to sit on Santa's lap... it wasn't his turn.

Big brother, Cole, escorted Luke up to see Santa once the entire class had their turn to see Santa (you see, Luke is not yet in preschool.)

All is well that ends well. Luke was very satisfied with his visit to preschool to see Santa.

~ The End ~

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Santa came to our school last Thursday and there were whispers of exitement all through the halls...it was the perfect way to really feel the spirit of the season.

Patty T said...

Aww, I miss those days when the kids wanted to go see Santa. Now they don't want to. They know he isn't the REAL Santa so they don't see the point. Hello! Did they ever consider my feelings??? Nooo!

Anonymous said...

Very, very cute! We went to see a cowboy santa in a small town near here. Keegan screamed the entire time. Got a great picture though so I'll throw that up on the blog tomorrow.

xoxo

Anonymous said...

So cute!
Merry Christmas!

Rick and Terry said...

Um, Dear Cousin Patty:
Santa IS real! I'm sorry to tell you that I think you got some very bad information.

I'm certainly not being good all year long for nothin ;)
(tee hee hee)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin