Pipe cleaners or chenille sticks... whatever you want to call them, it was a bad idea. While Christmas shopping, it seemed like a great idea.
May this post serve as a reminder to me next year.
Not such a great idea. They do make great "sculptures" though.
9 comments:
HAHAHAHAHA!
I'm sorry, but I am laughing sooo hard right now!! That's TOTALLY something that would happen over here. :)
Hope you're enjoying your Sunday afternoon, friend. :)
Hold on...ok. I'm...nope...still cracking up here...Too funny!
I bet some fancy art furniture store would sell chairs like this for $1,000!
now that's really funny!
That is funny and it totally reminds me of things that have happened here in this house. It always makes me think twice before buying anything that has several pieces because they always end up all over the place! :)
Why would Jerry do that???
LOVE the pipe cleaner sculptures :)
That's so adorable!What artistic minds!
oh, i love this.
so familiar
Post a Comment