These are flowers from the wedding we went to this weekend. They are so bright and beautiful, they make me happy. No other pictures from this weekend right now, but hopefully all that pink will bring a smile to your face. It does mine.
One quick little story about our return from our weekend away. I was putting pj's on the boys after their bath and Cole said, "we are happy to be together again, right mom?" Yes we are. And then Luke, in all his three year old innocence and very loud voice says, "are we still friends, mom?" Oh, my. I assured him we were still friends and always would be and we hugged. It was a fun trip and needed break, but we are happy to be together again.




2 comments:
Glad you're back! :) Beautiful picture!
Ooh! Orchids make me smile! Well, they make me crazy too, since I only got one to bloom while the rest died a slow wilty death. Makes me miss Hawaii...Glad you had fun...and I always love kid stories!
Post a Comment