Where are we headed, you ask? Jerry's friend, Troy, is getting married. You don't know how long I have waited to use this shot of Troy. It makes me laugh... Troy makes me laugh. So, for those who know him, here's your chance - what's your favorite memory of Troy? There's so many stories to tell, where would you even start?!
There's never a dull moment when Troy's around - this weekend is sure to be full of fun new memories.





2 comments:
I'll have to think about it and get back to you. My mind is swimming for the perfect addition to this post...
Where do you begin??!!***
One memory is inhaling a piece of corn and exhaling it through his nose at dinner one night while laughing. Quite a trick! Of course we always were laughing when Troy was around our house.
The best was when Troy interviewed people exiting a movie. Using a flashlight(lite up) he asked people how they liked the movie. People stared at the microphone/flash light, but answered as if they were on TV. Jerry caught it all on a camera. I'm sure people expected to see themselves on TV. Unfortunately, somehow the tape got erased. I'm sure we could have won the $10,00 on Funniest Home Videos. Or was it when he sang "The Devil Went Down to Georgia" at our 30th anniversary party.
By the way who has the pictures of Troy in only girls red underwear.
Diane/Mom
Post a Comment