Craft Hope project number four is underway! This project will benefit the Firefighters Burn Institute (in Sacramento, CA) and specifically the Little Heroes Preschool Burn Camp. Sock monkeys is the craft of choice... remember sock monkeys?! The children at the camp will love their sock monkeys. And I'm even going to try my hand at making one. Those who know me can stop laughing now :) Go on over to Craft Hope and check it out!
Friday, August 7, 2009
Craft Hope :: project 4
Labels:
Let the Praises Ring,
Not So Crafty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Perhaps you will think this is a silly idea/solution, but maybe not.
I just found a party supply store that sells mini firefighter/fire chief hats for $.49 each. The shipping charges are almost more than the actual cost of the hats, but I would be happy to purchase some for this project. I can only purchase 25 (I wish I could purchase more!), but perhaps others can do the same?
Here's the link:
http://www.acepartysupplies.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=C61898&CartID=1
Let me know what you think, please!
Susan
HELLO. LOL so i sewn my first "anything ever" sock monkey. its kinda rough. BUT i have friends from atlanta donated me fun colorful socks for me to continuing this project.
Post a Comment