Thursday, August 6, 2009

summer fun :: 6

One of the biggest thrills for Cole this summer came in the form of a package from Maine. Family there got wind of Cole's obsession with baseball and with the Red Sox. Oh, my... when he saw what was inside the box, the smile couldn't be wiped from his face. This kid is ready for his next Red Sox game in the spring!

It's fun to see your children grow up and discover what they really love. Our children amaze and delight us daily. When they find their own way and start to become the person they are meant to be, it sometimes blows you away. In one week and just a couple of days, Cole will start Kindergarten. I'm sure there will be tears (from me and Jerry). And I'm sure Cole will make many new discoveries.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Right there with you, M! T man starts on the 17th! :) Eek!

Patty T said...

Ahhh! I can't believe he is starting kindergarten! That makes Aunt Patty feel old. I'll miss visiting with him at Grandma's house during the day when he comes with Daddy.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin