Saturday, January 30, 2010

soccer mom

I'm constantly feeling like there's not enough time in the day.  Time just flies by right before my very eyes.  Many who have grown kids have told me that one day you will wake up and they will be grown.  Well, I don't feel that way (yet), but it does seem to be going by really fast.  An entire sports season went by without even one post from me about it.  Shame on the soccer mom. 

And I don't quite understand what the "put down" is about being a soccer mom.  I loved it!  So fun to go out there and cheer on my soccer star, Cole. 


He loved it, too...  I remember a time when he didn't love soccer, and we hadn't tried it since.  This venture into soccer was much more successful.  He was rather obsessed with making goals.  And running - this kid loves to run!  (proud mom, sorry about that ;)


Looking forward to another season of soccer, but right now I'm excited to be a baseball mom again (it just doesn't have the same ring, does it?)



******************************************************

And as a side note, I realize that I missed a day in my "post every day of this week".  I started this post last night - does that count?

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Those are the best days--watching little people sports! I hope it is a great baseball season!

Patty T said...

I enjoy being a soccer mom too. Although next season I might try to avoid being THE soccer mom. Somehow I get sucked into every sport being the main mom. With two in baseball this time I think I'll keep my hat pulled down low...although I've gotten pretty good at asking for money from complete strangers(other parents)...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin