This weekend Jerry and I had some time away for a photography weekend. Me my hubby in stinky old Reno, NV. We took some great classes and enjoyed some quiet time (a bit lost, being away from the normal chaos called our life.) But by Sunday afternoon, I couldn't wait to get home to our children (and Woody, our golden who got sprayed by a skunk at Grandma and Papa's ;) It's good to get time away, and it's even better to come home.
We weren't able to get away from the casino where our classes were held, but from our hotel window, I practiced with some timed exposures. A motivating and inspiring weekend - now I need a weekend to actually get out and take some pictures!
"There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs." Ansel Adams




1 comment:
How fun! It's nice that you guys enjoy learning together too. : )
Post a Comment